TOPIC: Easy Egg Muffins
Joined Jul 2010
October 4, 2012 4:43 pm
Here is the perfect snack to enjoy guilt-free. Each muffin is packed with protein that will fuel your day and support muscle growth. Make a bunch of these and save them in the fridge for snacks-on-the-go.
Here’s what you need…
• 6 omega-3, organic, free range eggs
• 1/2 red bell pepper, finely chopped
• 1/8 cup of organic shredded cheese
• sprinkle of salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Line muffin tins with paper liners or grease lightly.
3. Mix up the eggs, add bell pepper, cheese and seasonings. Fill 6 muffin tins.
4. Bake for 20-22 minutes, or until the egg is fully set.
Nutritional Analysis: One muffin equals: 89 calories, 6g fat, 120mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate, .16g fiber, and 7.5g protein.
Joined Aug 2010
October 4, 2012 7:43 pm
Posts by members, moderators and admins should not be considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy.