DARK CHOCOLATE 78%+ cocoa
Healthy kinds of beef and chicken
Ok and here is why....
1. Avocados: These little suckers are loaded with two
nutrients that are KEY to killing belly fat: hungercrushing
fiber (11 to 17 grams per avocado!), and
monounsaturated fats, which studies have shown to
actually “spot reduce” belly fat. Zowie!
2. Peanut Butter: Okay, not just peanut butter, but
mostly any seeds and nuts (these are the best):
pistachios, walnuts, almonds (or almond butter),
pumpkin seeds, sunflower seeds, and flax seeds.
Why? They keep you full and satisfied for long
periods of time, and they’re stuffed with healthy, belly-burning fats and minerals.
3. Crisco: KIDDING! Just seeing if you were paying attention. That stuff is deadly. Healthy
oils like olive oil, coconut oil and brand names like Udo’s Oil and Barlean’s Oil (I like the
swirl flavors) actually help you burn fat by supplying healthy oils your body needs to burn
4. These Veggies: Turns out certain
vegetables such as broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, kale, and cabbage contain
special phytonutrients, such as indole-3-carbinol (I3C), which help to fight against
environmental estrogens that can add belly fat. Mom was right…eat your veggies!
5. Omelets: Eggs aren’t bad, they’re nutrient-dense and loaded with belly-burning protein,
vitamins B6, B12, A, D, E, and K, folate, choline, lutein, calcium, iron, phosphorus, zinc,
and omega-3 fatty acids. Plus, they keep you full for long periods of time. Choose eggs
that come from free-range chickens. You’ll get more healthy nutrients.
6. Dark Chocolate: That is not a typo. Dark chocolate is loaded with antioxidants (nearly
eight times the number found in strawberries) and it contains stimulants that can have a
positive effect on fat burning, including theobromine and caffeine. It also contains a nice
dose of oleic acid, which is a monounsaturated fat. Make sure to choose the 78% or
higher cocoa levels for best results.
7. Oatmeal: Packed with fiber and whole-grain goodness, you can’t go wrong. Just be sure
to avoid the processed, high-sugar junk out there and stick to slow-cook oats. Add a dash
of cinnamon, some walnuts, berries, and a natural sweetener to taste. BAM! Good stuff.
11 Get The Complete Belly Fat Free Program at BellyFatFree.com/quicktips/
8. Green Tea: Not only does it contain a potent antioxidant, many scientific studies have
linked green tea to increased fat burning, including a report in the American Journal of
Clinical Nutrition that found green tea extract boosted the daytime metabolism of test
subjects by 35- 43%.
9. Beans: Black beans, navy beans, refried beans, and lima beans all have 6 or more grams
of fiber per ½ cup. Fiber can clean your system of pounds of “toxic waste” and reduce
your belly bulge in a big way. (See “Sneaky Trick #5” for details.)
10. Berries: Strawberries, raspberries and blackberries are loaded with fiber (which slows
sugar absorption), and they’re packed with vitamins that can fight cravings (cravings can
come from vitamin deficiencies).
11. Cinnamon: Researchers have found that cinnamon contains a type of antioxidant that
increases insulin sensitivity and effectively helps to stabilize blood sugar. Bottom line…
you’ll store less belly fat.
12. Chili Peppers: Studies have shown that the active ingredient in chili peppers and powder,
something called capsaicin, increases calorie-burning, stabilizes blood sugar levels (which
decreases fat storage), and is a potent antioxidant. Add some of this “spice” to your life.
13. Yogurt: Most regular yogurt is bad for your belly. It’s loaded with belly-bulging sugar (real
or artificial) that you want to avoid it. However, Greek yogurts like Stoneyfield Farms Oikos
Greek Yogurt (plain) are loaded with probiotics that fight belly bulge. (See “Sneaky Trick
14. Wild Salmon: Hands-down one of the best belly-blasting foods because of its protein and
high omega-3 fatty acid content. This is like a “double shotgun approach” to killing belly
fat. Many people are deficient in omega-3s and when they add them to their diet the fat
can really start coming off.
15. Giant Turkey Legs: You got me. I’m pulling your leg. (Get it?) I’m not just talking about
turkey meat (white preferred), but any lean protein source is a good belly-blasting food.
This includes wild salmon, free-range chicken, whey protein powders, and most especially
grass-fed beef because it contains natural CLA—a fat that studies have actually shown to
burn fat. The interesting thing about protein is your body will burn off as much as 30% of
its calories after you eat it.
Has anyone heard of these before?
Do they really work or no? Whats your opinion?