TOPIC: 25 random facts about you
Joined Mar 2012
May 1, 2012 9:11 am
I find it hard just thinking of five! But here goes
1.) I've had my hair every colour of the rainbow at least once during my lifetime
2.) I live above a butcher shop and we sometimes get discount fillet steak!
3.) I cannot function if I do not have my mobile phone with me - it's like having a limb missing and it's tragic that I am that way
4.) I have 6 tattoos and saving up for my 7th
5.) My sister-in-law is from Mauritius
6.) Despite living in the UK I've never been to Wales, Scotland or Ireland yet I've been to Florida four times!
7,) I won £1k on a lottery scratchcard when I was 11
8.) I've been engaged twice in my lifetime and both women ditched me (but then it was rushed into both times)
9.) I've lived in 3 counties in England
10.) I class myself as British, not English, therefore I'm not too mithered about which home nation wins during the rugby world cup/six nations games
11.) I love penguins
12. ) I can play drums
13.) I can do some convincing impressions of cartoon characters
14.) I drive a Renault Clio but I used to have a Suzuki Vitara which I miss
15.) As well as penguins I love chickens
16.) I think I might have been a pirate in a former life - I'm pirate obsessed
17.) My favourite number is 3 - it looks cute!
18.) I don't judge books by their cover... or their write-up - I judge books by their smell!
19.) I'm obsessed with smelling new books
20.) Or anything made of leather (oo-er)
21.) I have a knee-high boot fetish! But I'll never own or wear a pair
22.) I've never broken a bone in my body (too much fat in the way, most likely!)
23.) I took my GCSE Science Exam under the influence of alcohol - which I of course failed!
24.) Thanks to my stupidity at no. 23 I'll never be a vet which is what I wanted to be when I was a child
25.) I can quote RHPS from start to end, including all songs
Joined Feb 2012
May 1, 2012 9:12 am
1) I am incredibly self conscious but few people would know it
2) I have suffered from depression since I was 8
3) I idolize CHOCOLATE
4) I love my husband more than anything in the world
5) I hate how I look in the mirror
6) Grumpy people make me more cheerful just for spite
7) Adele is my new favorite singer
8) I think about food about 100 times a day
9) I hate seeing people cry or getting mistreated. It makes me angry
10) I hate brussel sprouts! YUCK
11) I'm the smallest person in my immediate family (besides my spouse)
12) I want kids but may not be able to have any and I cry about it a lot
13) I LOVE to wear heels. They make me feel sexy
14) I have green eyes
15) I love the way I feel after I exercise but I still despise working out
16) I love music-all kinds. and I love to sing!
17) I have three cats and will probably grow up to be the crazy neighborhood cat lady
18) I have a sharp sense of humor
19) I love to read
20) uhm, I can type 59 wpm.
21) I'm running out of things to say
22) I go to lunch in 30 minutes
23) I love to shop when I can afford it
24) I hate doing laundry
25) I'm OCD neat-I cant stand clutter or messes
Joined Mar 2012
May 1, 2012 9:16 am
Hmm, it's going to be tough thinking of 25 things about myself...
1. I would love to backpack through Europe, but I'm far too poor
2. I really want a dog
3. I met my husband when I was 16 (I'm 25 now)
4. I played 3 different types of clarinets in my high school band
5. I like to sing but am too shy to do kareoke (or however you spell it)
6. I have at least 5 more tattoos I want to get, and three of them are Alice In Wonderland related
7. My family still sees me as a child (they buy me tshirts with cartoons and got me a hello kitty bday cake)
8. I have the highest education out of everyone in my family
9. I plan to go back for my master's degree
10. I want to be buried in my Jeep when I die
11. I love to smoke a clove cigarette now and then
12. I have terrible eye sight
13. I love to shop at IKEA
14. I love to sit at a campfire on summer nights
15. I have been on 3 cruises, and love it!
16. My wedding dress only cost $20, and my shoes were $2
17. My bedroom walls consist of torn down wallpaper and plaster, and I kind of like it that way.
18. I love the smell of patchouli
19. My canines and my eye teeth are in the opposite spots so i have fangs
20. I love to wear flip-flops
21. I still have the teddy bear my dad got for me when I was born
22. I have never been able to touch my toes
23. I can make my tongue into a clover
24. When I lose weight, I'm joining roller derby
25. Friday is my favorite workday, because I can wear jeans to work
Joined Jan 2012
May 1, 2012 9:17 am
1.) I'm typically quiet unless engaged in something interesting.
2.) I enjoy being an odd ball, but deep down I think I want to be trendy
3.) Traveling is a past time
4.) I am NOT a perfectionist
5.) I'm a clean freak
6.) I have 3 siblings all over 40 & I just turned 30
7.) I still want my DMB tattoo on the top of my food
8.) I like to cause trouble when allowed. :)
9.) Shopping is my LEAST FAVORITE thing to do
10.) Idiotic people drive me nuts
11.) I enjoy 60 & 70s' music over the rap crap they put out now.
12.) I am not one of patience
13.) Classical music & Jazz are my down falls
14.) I have a weakness for wine
15.) I still have one of the original Popple stuff animals
16.) I've played piano since I was 5 & can also play the guitar
17.) I enjoy reading
18.) I'm a sucker for Cary Grant movies & some Jimmy Stewart movies.
19.) I like making my own dresses
20. ) I knit
21.) Was always wanted on everyone's softball teams because I could hit homeruns
22.) Was part of a rowing team in highschool
23.) I live and breathe the outdoors
24.) I find gardening soothing
25.) My favorite superhero is Clark Kent. :)
Joined Dec 2010
May 1, 2012 9:17 am
I'll play along:
1) I was always the "fat" kid
2) I moved away from home 27 yrs ago and I still miss my Mommy.
3) I have a huge crush on Bruce Willis
4) I thought my divorce would ruin me but I found the love of my life and know it's the best thing that ever happened to me.
5) I have two incredible grown children who mean the world to me.
6) My husband and I are raising 2 of his grandsons. Even though they think I'm mean for having rules....I love them a lot.
7) I'm a MAJOR control freak!!
8) I suffered mutiple eating disorders in my early adulthood.
9) I secretly get a kick out of the fact that my "skinny" sister who made fun of me growing up is bigger than me now.
10) I'm from Wild Wonderful West Virginia originally
11) I love.....used to love..... mixing mayo and ketchup together to dip my fries.
12) Running gives me the greatest sense of "freedom" that I've ever felt.
13) Huge feet. Size 9 1/2.
14) No patience for Arogance whatsoever.
15) Love Love Love Cancun
16) Although I look girlie, ran a drywall yard for years and now work in heating & air.
17) I too am afraid of clowns!
18) My dream vacation would be Greece.
19) I want to own a woodworking shop some day.
20) I waste far too much time at work on MFP
21) I am addicted to Luna and Clif bars
22) I want to have plastic surgery to remove all the excess skin 100 lbs has left me with.
23) No matter how old I get, I still feel like a little girl when I'm sick.
24) I pretend that it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks...... it matters.
25) I have very little faith in organized religion but an unwavering faith in God.
Joined Jan 2012
May 1, 2012 9:18 am
1. My name is Nicole.
2. I am 21 years old.
3. I live in Florida.
4. I am very active.
5. I work in a nursing home kitchen.
6. I am losing weight.
7. I love strawberries.
8. I always carry a purse.
9. I am single.
10. My favorite color is pink.
11. I love to sleep.
12. I hate doing laundry
13. My favorite t.v show is friends.
14. I've known my best friend for 10 years.
15. I live with my sister, her girlfriend and my mother.
16. I drive a yamaha scooter.
17. I love the beach.
18. I have two tattoos.
19. I am anemic.
20. I am allergic to grass, dogs, cats and laytex.
21. I am recovering from an abusive relationship.
22. I love green tea.
23. I love meeting new people.
24. I spend a lot of time thinking about the future.
25. I want to be a chef.
Joined Jan 2011
May 1, 2012 9:21 am
1. I am a wife and mom first and an SAP Security Admin to pay the bills.
I am totally jealous of your job.
Joined Jan 2011
May 1, 2012 9:25 am
1. I am a wife and mom first and an SAP Security Admin to pay the bills.
I am totally jealous of your job.
Where do you live? I need a Jr. :)
Joined Oct 2011
May 1, 2012 9:26 am
1. I used to do stand up comedy
2. I run marathons to prove to my self I can
3. I love cookies
4. Stupity drives me crazy
5. Have two children
6. I'm crazy for fantasy football
7. Favorite team vikings
8. I hate the cowboys
9. I'm a really bad speller
10. I hope to one day go to an NFL game in each stadium
11. Hope to loose 50 pounds
12. When I loose the weight I want to join the National Gaurd
13. I like working on my house
14. My wife and I moved 5 times in five years
15. Wish I could do a pull up
16. I have a man crush on Matt Damon
17. I'm closer to my in-laws then my own parents
18. My sister is one of my best friends
19. Last year I bought my first new car
20. I have a tattoo
21. I was an a fraternity, not a frat
22. I have a masters degree
23. I'm active in my church
24. I'm running out of ideas
25. I've never been a big fan od christmas.
Joined Jan 2011
May 1, 2012 9:30 am
1) I have OCD - i talk to myself like Dustin Hoffman did in Rainman (repeating random things over & over)
2) I don't like the color red and don't own anything that is red.
3) I drive a black 2008 Mustang GT 5-speed (THIS is what I learned to drive a stick shift on)
4) My favorite movie of all time is "Breakfast at Tiffany's" and i've watched it 76 times so far.
5) I have 13 tattoos and a nose piercing (use to have many more piercings but having a groovy job with good pay preceeded my need for individuality)
6) I work for the University of Texas Medical School in Houston.
7) I dream of owning a ring from Tiffany's....... (someday!)
8) I have a 12 year old daughter named Brooklynn Danyel.
9) I knew my husband, Danny, for 3 years before we started dating, then dated for 2 years before we got married.
10) We got married at the Texas Renaissance Festival in 1998.
11) Until December of 2011, I had never had a major illness or injury.
12) i love to shop online for shoes, handbags, & jewelry (I'm an Ebay & Etsy junkie!)
13) I have social anxiety & can't stand to be in a group of people.
14) I love to write slam poetry about being overweight - it's a stress release.
15) I have 2 cats but would have more if my husband would go for it.
16) My favorite sweet is Red Velvet Cake or Red Velvet cookies (I'll take either - i'm not picky!)
17) I love watching Katt Williams stand up comedy shows.
18) I love scary movies but rarely watch movies due to my OCD - 2 hours is a long time to sit and waste.
19) I love to do crafts & if i see something I like, I'll try to make it myself before i'll buy it.
20) I believe in paranormal activity.
21) I could eat grilled chicken salad every day, 3x's a day!
22) I do not now, nor have I ever, used salad dressing.
23) My goal is to go to Hawaii in 2018
( to celebrate my 20 yr wedding anniversary, my daughters graduation, my sisters 40th bday, & my weight loss.)
24) My name means "palm tree" in Hebrew (and yet I have no idea why i know that!)
25) I was lucky enough to find, & marry, my soulmate.
Joined Sep 2011
May 1, 2012 9:33 am
1. I have blue eyes
2. I almost didn't survive my son's birth
3. My husband realized we were meant to be when he almost lost me, he then proposed after my son was born.
4. I have 6 siblings, but only speak to 4 of them
5. I am a country girl at heart
6. I love being a stay at home
7. I hate mushrooms
8. I have a nut allergy that people find "annoying"
9. I want to be a nurse
10. Playing princess with my daughter makes my day even better
11. when my daughter asks if " I lose my butt, will I find it again?" it makes me giggle at childhood wonder.
12. I really want to be able to feel pretty again
13. I want to be a home owner
14. I'm allergic to cats and trees.
15. I'm Lactose Intolerant, but I LOVE cheesecake
16. I love reading, and really want to join a book club
17. Just learned how to cook
18. Hate it when my husband leaves his crap around the house.
19. Biggest pet peeve: chewing with your mouth open
20. I shop too much
21. I'm a secret couponer
22. I miss hanging out with my friends
23. I really want to give my kids a happy childhood.
24. I can't whistle
25. I failed my driver's test 3 times before finally passing..
Edited by Karrie85 On May 1, 2012 9:34 am
Joined Apr 2012
May 1, 2012 9:45 am
1 I listen to my music loudly...very, very loudly.
2 I love taking photos.
3 I just got a promotion. :)
4 I hate commercials so I am uber thankful for the invention of DVR.
5 Pizza is my favorite food.
6 Oh how I haaaate when I see someone wearing black socks with white shoes. Boils my blood for some inexplicable reason.
7 I like my showers to be damn near scalding hot.
8 Diehard Cowboys fan.
9 I keep my common areas (ie kitchen, living room, guest bathroom, etc.) clean but my bedroom is a wreck! lol
10 I have been watching General Hospital since I was a little girl. Even though it's gotten crazystupidridiculous, I still *have* to watch it everyday.
11 I need the TV or radio on in order to fall asleep.
12 My favorite fruit is mango.
13 In a very close second are strawberries.
14 I chickened out of bungee jumping. I'm talking already strapped in and dangling my toes off the railing...and backed out.
15 I am counting down to a Vegas trip in July! :)
16 I have one tattoo but hope to get at least three more within the next year or two.
17 Currently house hunting for my very first home.
18 Terrified of dating again.
19 Oh yeah...I'm a divorcee.
20 I have dreams of being a successful singer and someday winning a grammy or eight.
21 But I can't sing.
22 I have been known to break into dance pretty much anywhere.
23 I've never had a professional massage.
24 I don't trust people with pointy chins.
25 I auditioned for a role on The New Saved by the Bell.
Joined Mar 2012
May 1, 2012 9:53 am
1. I'm a leftie.
2. I like Spam.
3. I watch Teen Mom on MTV and love it.
4. I wish I could play piano.
5. I love the smell of racing fuel when I'm watching motocross.
6. I want to be a dolphin trainer.
7. My favorite number is 7.
8. I don't leave home without my cell phone or chapstick. I'm useless without both!
9. I have huge feet...size 10.
10. I wish I'd had a goal while in college that wasn't just to get out.
11. I wish I was more financially independent.
12. I fear I'll never become a mother.
13. I love movies with happy endings.
14. I would rather text than talk on the phone.
15. I hated pink growing up but now it's my favorite color.
16. Sometimes I wish I was more of a girly girl.
17. I wish I could wear high heels gracefully.
18. I know how to drive a stick and think everyone should.
19. I believe in God but don't attend church.
20. I could eat pizza everyday and not get tired of it.
21. I'm horrible with money.
22. Used to think Boston Terriers were ugly little dogs but now am in love with the 2 I own.
23. I can have some great ideas but have no follow-through whatsoever!
24. I love being a Daddy's girl.
25. Love being in love!
Joined Jan 2012
May 1, 2012 9:58 am
1. I was born with Klippel-Trenaunay Syndrome and developed Crohn's Disease in my late 20's. Both have contributed to a myriad of more minor complications.
2. I'm wicked short (5'4")
3. I'm an engineer
4. I love love love to argue with my friends
5. My friends loathe arguing with me, because I am far more stubborn than any of them.
6. I sing "Ice Ice Baby" to myself at least once a day.
7. I still have all my legos and wish I had more room so I could play with them still.
8. I am loathing the prospect of actually being home for 3 continual months
9. I've only lived in Massachusetts and New York, but I've had "extended stays" of 3-6 months in New Hampshire, South Carolina, Oklahoma, Texas, Austria, and Germany.
10. Depsite 4 years of Spanish and a Modern Languages (German) minor I am useless in any language besides English (and even that is questionable)
11. I can't sing
12. I can't talk
13. The only thing about me is the way that I walk.
14, I love days when I pass into a new rewards program level. (Example: Diamond with Hilton Honors, President's Circle with hertz)
15. My dog rules my house, I gave up even pretending to have any control long ago.
16. My right hand is red. This led to way too many corny "caught red handed jokes" when I was younger and doing something stupid. Which was often.
17. I hate tattoos, but if I were to get one, I'd have John Donne's poem "Death be not Proud" on my back
18. I giggle to myself when I see someone in a cowboy hat because I think they look awful
19. I'm the guy driving in the left hand lane half the time.
20. I almost always have a turkey sandwich for lunch.
21. 90% of everything I do is out of boredom.
22. I secretly like Avirl Lavigne's music. I am ashamed.
23. I've only taken 4 vacation days since graduating college in 2001. And 2 of those were for a porfessional liscensing exam.
24. Thanksgiving is the only holiday I care for.
25. We can dance if we wants to. We can leave your friends behind. Because if your friends don't dance, then they don't dance, and they ain't no friends of mine.
Joined Jun 2011
May 1, 2012 10:02 am
1) I got married when I was 17, nope I wasn't pregnant just stupid.
2) I have two great kids and REALLY don't want anymore.
3) My mother was a bit of a free love type hippy and I envy that sort of sexual freedom.
4) I would love to move back to South Carolina, Charleston area.
5) I want to buy a duplex, put french doors in the common wall and move my best friend (with her kids) into one side and me(with my kids) into the other.
6) I hate bugs, spiders, and just about every creepy crawly/flying insect there is. Lady bugs and butterflies are excluded, naturally.
7) I've struggled with my weight all my life, I'm finally at a healthy weight but my mind hasn't totally caught up with my body. I still see myself as fat.
8) The new attention from the opposite sex in fun but scary.
9) My friends all want the happily ever after story book ending, I just want to find a guy I don't want to smack with the rolling pin after a couple weeks.
10) I'm a cheap drunk.
11) I used to be a tom boy, 3 yrs ago one of my friends took me shopping....I think my old self is still on the dressing room floor buried under clothes and shoes. I don't miss her much, although my budget probably does.
12) My tastes buds have finally caught up to my age, it's a whole new world of food! Peas are still gross.
13) I have 7 tattoos and several more planned. They are all relatively hidden and many people are shocked to find out I have them.
14) My guy friends laugh when I say I have a temper. My girl friends don't...they've seen me when I'm truly furious.
15) I am one of two women working for a company of 40. The other woman is in her 50s. It's kinda lonely.
16) The company I work for manufactures fire trucks. It's awesome! It's also an amazingly conservative industry, which isn't so awesome, at least to me.
17) My favorite color is black.
18) I want a pickup truck...and a sports car.
19) I love muscle definition and tattoos on men.
20) I smoked for 4 months about 3 years ago. I still crave them when I'm under stress.
21) Just because I can change my own tire, mow the yard, fix the plumbing, and kill gross things doesn't mean I want to. Thank you to every guy who does these things!
22) I love going to the movies by myself, but I rarely get to.
23) The day my ex moved to Texas I took my kids out to celebrate, they still don't know why we went out that night. I can't stand the guy but he's their dad and they get to form their own opinion.
24) I have come to believe that they guys who constantly talk about how much of a nice guy or gentleman they are, usually are anything but. It's the ones who don't say anything and let their actions speak for themselves that are the great ones. Unfortunately I also don't think enough women realize this and keep putting the truly good guys in the friend category then whine about not being able to find a good man.
25) I have a sciatic nerve, I refuse to stop living my life or wearing my heels because of this.
Joined Jan 2012
May 1, 2012 10:09 am
1. I have never had long nails. Currently they are the longest they’ve ever been and it is taking everything in me NOT to chew them!
2. I LOVE Horror movies.
3. I like peanut butter but hate the smell of it.
4. I am a very anxious and nervous person. I worry about everything.
5. I am scared of the basement, and of being grabbed from under the stairs!!!
6. I am training to be a runner, but I just don’t think I am.
7. I have two dogs and two cats.
8. I love tattoos but will NEVER get one.
9. I am engaged to be married.
10. I will be married in VEGAS!
11. My father was a drug addict.
12. My favorite number is 13.
13. I have a mole on my nose.
14. I love dark purple and dark green, but not together.
15. I work for the head office of a financial institution.
16. I was born and raised in Toronto, Ontario Canada.
17. I am addicted to sour keys and sour twizzlers.
18. I am big into this years fashion….I love the bright colours of spring.
19. Summer is my favorite time of year, but I love when the seasons start to change.
20. I watch most of my TV shows online (free streaming).
21. I used to aspire to be a writer, used to write poetry and can’t ever seem to finish writing this book!
22. I have a half sister, and a younger sister. I haven’t spoken to my younger sister in almost 3 years.
23. I have three middle names.
24. I am on the fence about having children. I want them but I want more time! I am just not ready.
25. I love spicy foods. The hotter the better!
Joined Mar 2012
May 1, 2012 10:21 am
Not sure what all to put here so these will be truly random as i think of them:
1) I can't stand chaos, unless i'm the one who caused it.
2) I am a walking contradiction most days.
3) I have been diagnosed with Anti-Authoritarian Disorder
4) I hate being told what to do
5) I don't like being asked my opinion
6) I'm happy being an introvert, even when people don't realize it.
7) I've met Glenn Danzig, Marilyn Manson, Gaelic Storm, Disturbed (original line up), Dope, Amen, Coal Chamber, slipknot
8) My wife and I lost our first child and almost gave up on having kids after because of medical reasons
9) We now have a 3 year old daughter, 1 year old son, and 1 ??? on the way
10) I am not christian and don't have issues with christians except when they try to push their religion on me.
11) I take a 6 pill cocktail every morning to help keep calm, and my blood pressure low
12) I've a twisted sense of humor and most people think i
13) Use to own a metaphysical shop until my ex wife won it in the divorce and ended up running it into the ground.
14) If it wasn't for my wife and her job i would move my family off the grid and live off the land
15) Been playing World of Warcraft since a week after the game started.
16) I'm a cat person, not to say i don't like dogs but i just prefer cats
17) I like reading erotic horror/supernatural novels
18) I was left handed until i was 6 when i was forced to be right handed by a kindergarden teacher
19) I can't stand high pitch noises like car alarms
20) I am an Eagle Scout, but am no longer proud of the BSA and it's prejudice against certain types of people
21) I'm a tree hugging, dirt worshipping, ex-neohippy
22) Prefer mac's over PC, just hate the lack of RPG for the Mac
23) i generally want the villain to win in most movies i watch
24) Wish supernatural/heros /villains were real
25) If i could get away with it i would never wear clothing, no matter how my body looks.
Edited by Altarian On May 1, 2012 10:32 am
Joined Oct 2011
May 1, 2012 10:22 am
1. I've lived in the same city my whole life which is rare.
2. We own a very crazy Boston Terrier named Bentley. He got Parvo 3 days into having him and we forked out a ton of money we didnt have to save him. I think he knows that.
3. I love the smell of rain, dirt and wet cement.
4. I am the middle child and my two siblings are my best friends
5. I was a pretty wild and reckless teenager.
6. I work in the Oil and Gas industry although my dream job would be to own my own Floral Shop or be a writer for a magazine
7. Puppies, flowers and handsome older men make me weak
8. I hate chocolate
9. I was an accomplished ballet dancer for 13 years
10. I love to travel
11. I spend a fair amount of money 'pampering' myself every month
12. I used to talk to myself in a British Accent and pretend my bedroom was my apartment
13. Scary movies make me cry
14. Thunder turns me on
15. I have a very short attention span (Its taken me ages to write this)
16. My biggest pet peeve is when people say "I seen" instead of "I saw"
17. I refuse to be late for anything. If Im going to be late, I'd rather cancel. I also hate waiting for people who are running late
18. I own about 10 different watches and 6 pairs of glasses
19. If I were to have one last meal it would be sushi and cheesecake in mass quantities
20. I am a morning person
Joined Feb 2012
May 1, 2012 10:23 am
1. I have a twin sister.
2. I have 5 sisters and 2 brothers.
3. I’m allergic to hot sauce.
4. I have one tattoo.
5. I’m afraid of grasshoppers, spiders and mosquito’s.
6. I have a rather large obsession with nail polish.
7. My favorite color is pink.
8. I’ve had my teeth straightened, with no braces or anything like that. OUCH.
9. My nose used to be pierced, I took it out.
10. My favorite number is 4.
11. I used to be Lactose Intolerant when I was younger, not anymore!
12. I bite my nails, I can’t help it.
13. My birthmark is on my elbow.
14. I was a cheerleader in high school for 4 years, I secretly miss it.
15. I can’t sing at all, but that doesn’t stop me from singing at the top of my lungs
16. I hate doing things or going places alone.
17. I love unsweetened ice tea. A lot.
18. Julian McMahon is my movie star boyfriend.
19. I love wine.
20. I can’t cook, but I’m trying!
21. Twilight Woods is my favorite Bath & Body Works scent.
22. I brush my teeth in the shower.
23. I have owned my own house since I was 21, and I’m damn proud of it!
24. I work as a Medical Coder.
25. I love to dance!
Joined Sep 2011
May 1, 2012 10:29 am
→ i collect owls & sobe caps (they are so funny! clever clever sobe).
→ i drink straight from the carton.
→ my feet are always dirty.
→ i cut the dead skin off my feet with nail clippers.
→ i only fart when i have to poop.
→ i shave ALMOST every part of my body.
→ i pick my nose on a regular basis.
→ i make clothes for a living.
→ i survive off cheap vodka.
→ i am lame a lot of the time.
→ i like meeting new people - online.
→ little things amuse me.
→ i am sick of fakes.
→ i am insecure often.
→ i do care what you think of me, even though i shouldn’t.
→ i just want to be fameless.
→ my hair wont grow past my shoulders.
→ i have a strange obsession with roseanne.
→ turn ons - long sits on the couch.
→ i have like 15 tattoos and only like 4.
→ i tend to hate people that hate my friends.
→ i am an over talker.
→ i don’t stay in contact with my family as much as i would like to.
→ i chow down diet pills like candy.
→ i panic if i am not in the same place as my dog - his name is rocky.
Joined Mar 2012
May 1, 2012 10:31 am
1. I am an only child
2. I am naturally blonde
3. I have blue eyes
4. I have been married for 18 years to the love of my life
5. I have 2 boys, ages 13 and 15, who I love so much it hurts
6. I suffered a miscarriage 3 years ago and I don't feel that I'll ever get over it.
7. I don't like to be around babies at all (because of #6). I will walk away from someone who is holding a baby.
8. I love 80's music and it drives me crazy when my kids get in the car and turn on their music
9. I really don't like vegetables that much
10. I was very skinny until I had my first son
11. I have been out of the United States 7 times
12. I played softball for almost 20 years
13. I have had at least 50 kidney stones
14. I gave birth to my first child naturally with no epidural because I am terrified of needles
15. When I had my second child I decided needles weren't as bad as childbirth and opted for the epidural
16. I talk to my parents every day
17. I love cars
18. I drive a Cadillac Escalade and make no apologies for driving a gas guzzler simply because I like it
19. Sometimes I don't feel like my life is my own and would secretly like to run off to California by myself, just for a little while
20. I love God. That should have been #1 on my list and I'm ashamed I didn't do it
21. I want to go skydiving someday
22. I lost 3 of my grandparents in one year
23. I love animals and would love to have 3 dogs. My husband will only let me have one
24. I saved my cat from dying of fatty liver disease by tube feeding her every 2 hours for 2 months
25. I am addicted to purses
Joined Jul 2011
May 1, 2012 10:37 am
1. I was born and raised country - in upstate NY
2. I love horror movies, but get a really scared feeling in the pit of my stomach sometimes and have to turn them off.
3. I love to read.
4. I work way too much.
5. When I retire, I want to move to a tropical island and own a tiki bar.
6. I just started working towards my Master's degree.
7. To me, there is no such thing as "too challenging".
8. I dont eat fish.
9. I want to run, but used to hate running. Now, I am working towards liking the sound of my feet hitting the pavement.
10. One of my best friends died about 2 years ago, and because of her, I decided to get healthy.
11. I am an only child
12. I havent spoken to my father in over 5 years - and he lives 2 doors down from me, but I speak to his wife all the time.
13. I am allergic to pennacillan, tetracycline, sulfa drugs and codeine - not fun when I get sick!
14. I love the smell of manure, the ocean and right after it rains in the spring.
15. I am allergic to Flocks (a type of flower)
16. I am Native American, but do not use that to my advantage.
17. My middle son has Autism (PDD), Bi Polar Disorder, and Oppositional Defiant Disorder.
18. I get anxiety attacks when going to the dentist for anything (including a cleaning)
19. I had a 106.2 degree fever when I was 19, and because of that, I have lost a lot of my memories from high school.
20. My middle name is a secret - it begins with a Z, and has 9 letters in it. (hint: my parents were into French movies)
21. I originally went to college to be a travel agent, but really wished I had become a veterinarian.
22. I have 2 dogs, 4 cats, 3 kids and a house and a boyfriend. Chaos rules my home.
23. I havent weighed under 200lbs since I was 19.
24. I have met James Earle Jones and Martina Navatorola working for the airlines when I was 18.
25. I am really shy, and never speak to people first. This can make me seem stuck up, but really, I'm just super shy!
Joined Feb 2012
May 1, 2012 10:44 am
I love these games for when I'm bored at work... hehe!
1. I watch way too much TV
2. I love reality shows!
3. I hate working out at a gym
4. I love swimming
5. I have no tatoos
6. I have had my ears re-pierced 6 different times
7. The only reason I got my ear pierced last time was for my brothers wedding
8. I have one dog (it's my dads, but I consider it mine)
9. My food can't touch on my plate.
10. I love sauces
11. My favorite drink is milk!!
12. I paint my nails almost every day
13. I dislike my job (a lot)
14. I was the first person in my family to graduate for college
15. My college degree has gotten me no where!
16. I hate cats!
17. I had really bad allergies, but it only started when I was 18
18. Sometime I'm afraid of spiders, but other time when they are just chillin I let them be.
19. I hate snakes, but love watching them on TV
20. Love any show about oceans
21. I always throw up when I drink vodka
22. I never drank in high school
23. I swam for all 4 years in high school
24. I would love to move away from the city I grew up in
25. Sometimes I need to have more faith in myself...
Joined Nov 2010
May 1, 2012 10:45 am
1) I hate olives
2) My favorite drink is JD and coke
3) I am a massive Rob Zombie fan
4) I spend way too much time on the internet
5) I have a westie dog named Dougal
6) I love fancy dress!
7) I love scary clowns and dressing up as one
8) My favorite films are Devils Rejects, Hills haev Eyes, One flew over the Cuckoo's Nest, King Kong and Pride and Prejudice.
9) My favorite book is Dean Koontz The Watcher
10) I love angry music!
11) I love live gig's the more rowdy the better
12) I used to have a pet frog named Ozzy
13) I could live on Peanut Butter
14) I would love to go to Iceland
15) My favourite city is Paris
16) I make up my own lyrics to songs
17) I love quirky things
18) I believe smilling is contagious...spread it!
19) I am needing to stop writing this and go make my tea!
20) I am lucky to have a fantastic husband
21) I like my sleep!
22) I can't stand rude people
23) I say things as they are!
24) I am happier with my new figure
25) I have typers cramp!!!!!!
Joined Sep 2011
May 1, 2012 10:46 am
1. I am a born again Christian and I've been blessed more than I'll EVER deserve.
2. I'm a leftie and must turn my paper sideways in order to write legibly.
3. Incorrect apostrophe usage is a HUGE pet peeve of mine.
4. Hearing children laugh IMMEDIATELY puts a smile on my face.
5. Chocolate covered bacon is one of my guilty pleasures.
6. I'd LOVE to have a tattoo but worries about what my daddy will think.
7. I have a crush on John Cusack.
8, My favorite colors are yellow and blue
9. "You've Got Mail" is a movie I could watch over and over and never tire of.
10. Dasies are...well...beautiful. Simple. Friendly.
11. There's something about the smell of sawdust...
12. I'll eat tomatoes. But NOT on sandwiches. or in salads. They have to be by themselves, with just a little salt and/or pepper.
13. I love watching thunderstorms.
14. I have a little triangle of blue in my left eye.
15. My son has blue eyes, which is cool. My husband and I are both brown (with exception to #14).
16. Certain men's forearms are...well...very attractive. :-)
17. My biggest fear is surviving my children.
18. I have the coolest, most supportive friends in the world. I don't know where I'd be without them.
19. I LOVE THE BEACH. The sand, the sounds, the smell...everything about it.
20. I work in accounting, but...I'd REALLY love to own my own bakery. My dream.
21. I tend to hold things in until I explode. NOT good, I know, but...can't help it.
22. I feel there is a song lyric out there somewhere to describe anything that's going thru my life at any given time.
23. I've lived in the same city all my life.
24. I wanted to go to Michigan State for college. Based SOLELY on their choice of colors. But I hate being cold...so I'm stayin' in the south.
25. While I'm not a huge football fan...I HAVE to say... GO BIG ORANGE!!! :-)
Posts by members, moderators and admins should not be considered medical advice and no guarantee is made against accuracy.