My name is Fatima, work full time for a Medical Equip. co. just doing it all. After giving birth to my baby boy 2 years ago I found it extremely tough to juggle weight loss, work and being a mother, needless to say I'm happy I found MFP.
You could say I have always had an athlete in me, always loved working out, my only problem is I enjoy food. To make things worse, I married a chef who never has a bad day.
HW 198 lbs - just before I had my baby
MFP SW - 160 lbs
Current weight - 140.8 lbs - achieved in 5 months
Mini Goal - 135 lbs
UGW - 120 lbs - perhapsy yes, perhpasy no - but It will be fun to try and get here :)
Why I Want To Get In Shape
- for my hubby, he's the best man I know and I just want to be the best for him.
- for my little monster, he loves to wrestle so I want him to be able to kick my a$$ for hours without getting tired.
-so next time I get pregnant, I am physically and mentally ready to keep my weight under control. First pregnancy completely blindsided me, no one told me it was THAT tough, other women make it look easy.
- I'm also looking to stick it to everyone that told me I will never lose weight after gaining 50lbs during pregnancy - this goal is already accomplished. It maybe my hard headedness but I HATE it when someone tells me I can't do something!
- to be able to do push-ups - accomplished this
- to be able to arm wrestle my husband and win without cheating - yet to be accomplished
- All of my MF peeps who never seize to amaze me!!
- Not to have a muffin top
- Just to look good and be healthy
- I WANT MUSCLES!!!!!