I am no longer on MFP. I am simply keeping this account in order to make a comeback better than Britney Spears!!!
Due to very limited time and real life, I am not very active on my friends list anymore. I try to be but can't much. Please consider this before adding me.
hi, and thank you for stopping by my humble page. I am flattered that I caught your interest in receiving a Friend request however I would dearly appreciate if you can read my disclaimer
- I use this site for fitness primarily so please do not add me for reasons outside of fitness
- If I do not like your diary, I won't be commenting on it. I know some of you have medical reasons to eat low but in general, please be smart and don't starve!
- Please add a message so I know where/how you know me :)
- I usually like to keep my Friends list lean. Which means that I like to keep active members in my friends list who communicate. If you ever feel like deleting me for ANY reason, I do not take it to heart. I figure you have a good reason. If I feel that we're just a number on each others friends list, I will sadly remove you to add somebody else but like before, I do not keep hard feelings and have a mature attitude about it.
Trying to take control of my life. I am brutally honest with my friends and myself. I enter every single thing in my diary (unless I forget or am lazy). My friends have shown me support through the worst of me so I don't feel judged if I endup consuming 4,500 calories within 24 hours. I will NOT congratulate you on your diary if you're eating too little. I like friends who eat well. I don't believe 1200 calories to be a magic number but be smart and don't starve.
I share my life stories and my friends stories all the time which to me are funny though you might find them creepy/weird/not cool.
I am currently trying to get my shape to anything that isn't round. I like boxing however my schedule don't like me enjoying boxing so I very rarely do boxing though I do boxing workouts at home. I do light weight lifting primarily because I cannot afford gym membership and make do with weights at home and also because boxing is one of the rare sports where heavy lifting hurts your agility while light lifting helps. I also like to walk and use my stationary bike
-Be able to wear the watch my dad gave me 10 years ago - Check
-Burn 3,000 calories in a single day - 05/24/12
-260 lbs 06/15/12
-Burn 3,500 calories on a single day - 06/16/12
Why I want to get in shape
These are my excuses as to why I got into such bad shape. Honest truth time for me
- Laziness. I was too lazy to move and make a change in my lifestyle. Fast food (which I hate btw, I really hate most of the food from BK and McD's) was just easier even though cooking for myself wouldve been cheaper and healthier.
- Excuses. I made excuses. "I will do this some other time." "I will do it starting tomorrow." "Oh I ate bad today? I will recover tomorrow by not eating" and ofcourse that led to binging
- video game addiction: World of Warcraft. I cannot even begin to explain how much that game have ruined my life, not just health wise but everything. I know I'm to blame but that game alone have ruined the last atleast 4 years of my life.
- being a coward: Whenever I got hit by stress, I tried to confide in food or cigarettes. I just didnt wanted to face my troubles like a man but in the end, I had to anyways. Stress didnt went away because of eating or smoking but it sure did put on some weight.
- Just not stopping: I couldve stopped with the bad habits when I hit 200, I was aware of the weight issue. I couldve stopped at 220, 240, 250, 270, and now I'm at 280. Each time I knew what was up but I didnt do anything about it. I was ok with the fat man in the mirror. I hated him but I didnt wanted to do anything to change it
I am now in charge of my own faults and failures. I will try my best. I urge my friends on MFP to not let me get off the course. I have a few real life friends who i've asked to do the same. Hopefully, this time I will conquer my own mind.
- Marekdds. The most amazing friend on MFP
- Everybody on my friends list
View All (114)
taunto's Recent Forum PostsView All
Fri 11/22/13 01:53PM One thing that absolutely sucks about all of these cool phones is no Dual-Sim. Some of the smaller/older/crappier Samsung and other compa...
Fri 11/22/13 01:37PM Many of my friends here and my brother is using S4. Haven't had issue with charging ports etc. but I will be on the lookout for that an...