Working mommy of two. Happily married :) wanting to look and feel better.
Highest non-pregnant weight ~ approx 205
MFP SW: 158
(9/1): 147.4 (oops)
*set at maintenance*
I lift weights.
I do the occasional cardio
enter a weight lifting competition... I feel like I need to make some more progression my lifts first.
DL: 140x3 (I know, not that great.. working on it)
OHP: 75x2 (another sad face here)
Run a marathon
Currently signed up for a 5k(date TBA). It;s nothing big, but everyone has to start somewhere
- I am currently working on C25K (on the treadmill, currently on week 4). I started the C25K before signing up for the 5k, As the date of the 5k isn't announced yet, I plan on completing the treadmill version, then taking it outside.
Why I want to get in shape
- To feel and look healthier.
- To set an example for my two young boys. They are little now, so they pretty much burn through everything they eat.. but that won't always be the case. I want them to see that a healthy diet and exercise make you healthy.
- To feel attractive (I know that goes along with looking healthy, but.. o well, my page, deal with it!)
- My family
- Cute clothes
- Seeing a strong/fit person when I look in the mirror
View All (16)
MissPatty584's Recent Forum PostsView All
Thu 04/17/14 12:01AM Down from an 8.5 to an 8 in sneakers, and 8 to 7-7.5 in dress shoes/sandals.
Thu 04/03/14 08:46AM With my first, I knew right away. Hadn't even had the chance for my period to be late. With my second, I didn't know until I was six mont...