P90Xing to the max!!!!
Starting weight : 210lbs in August 2012
Lowest weight : 180lbs in December 2012
Went back up to 193lbs falling off track
Current weight : 189lbs
So a little (or a lot) about me....
I graduated from OttawaU and got my music degree in 2007 and I'm starting getting jobs as a supply teacher and I love it! I also worked at the Government with the Correctional Service of Canada...very interesting!! I've been playing guitar for 9 years now. My ultimate goal is to perform on stage either by myself or with a band! I also have my own youtube account with a bunch of acoustic covers...I'm up to more than 150 videos, check it out!!
Bands I like: Boys like Girls, Social Code, Fall Out Boy, Bowling for soup, Good Charlotte, Simple Plan, Billy Talent, Yellowcard, Blink 182, Avenged Sevenfold, Bullet for my Valentine, Linkin Park, Sum 41, System of a down, The All-American Rejects, MxPx et Hedley.
Musical inspiration: Tommy Emmanuel, Chet Atkins, Merle Travis, Thom Bresh, Jerry Reed, Django Reinhardt, Gareth Pearson, Steve Wariner, Brooks Robertson, Adam Rafferty, Doyle Dykes...
I also love hockey and I am a hardcore Ottawa Senators fan!!! GO SENS GO!!!! I played hockey for about 10 years and it was the biggest mistake of my life to quit!
I like having fun, goofing around and make people laugh. I can be a little shy at first, but when I feel comfortable, you sure won't be bored if I'm around! hehe My other interests are animals, going out, camping, fishing, playing pool & anything spontaneous!!
My first language is French but I'm 98% bilingual ;)
Now that you know the things that I like, here's a list of things that I hate ;)
- SPIDERS!!!! those 8 legged creatures scare the hell out of me! lol
- Heights! Makes me really uncomfortable and gives me a weird feeling between my nuts haha
- Mushrooms, dill, cauliflower and cat food
- Drivers that don't put their flashers on when they turn...GRRRRR
- Not knowing if I have to say hi to the people at the bus stop or in an elevator
- Having a rock in my shoe
- When there's a kleenex in the washing machine and it gets all over the clothes
- When I'm watching a hockey game or working on the computer...and then there's a power outtage!!
- Being locked outside of my house...happened too often! haha
- Sneeze when I'm pee-peeing...watch out!!
- When I'm in the shower and somebody uses water
- Cuddling when sleeping. I have no problems doing all the cuddling before sleeping, but when it comes to sleeping, stick to your side and I'll stick to mine or else I'll start having some heat waves, I'll toss and turn and keep you awake all night!
- Brain freeze! ouuuuch
- Selfies! Never had a cellphone so I don't get why people are overly obsessed with taking them...kinda find them loser..sorry! :)
So yeah that's pretty much it! Hit me up if you want to chat and I'll answer back for sure!! Let's BRING IT people!!!!
Why I want to get in shape
I simply want to feel good about myself and not be ashamed to take that shirt off :)
- Scooby's workshop website
- P90X results
- members' transformations
- MFP friends
View All (41)