- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Xing Tea Green Tea With Mint (Pure Cane Sugar & Honey)
Xing Tea - Green Tea With Mint (Pure Cane Sugar & Honey)
|Total Fat||36 g||Potassium||186 mg|
|Saturated||15 g||Total Carbs||50 g|
|Polyunsaturated||4 g||Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Monounsaturated||13 g||Sugars||12 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||33 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Xing Tea
- Le Sueur® Very Young Small Early Peas nutrition facts
- Chick Fil A Buttermilk Ranch Dressing nutrition facts
- Janelle's Smoothie nutrition facts
- Red Robin (from Customizer) nutrition facts
- safeway spinache salad- deli nutrition facts
- Watermelon Bar nutrition facts
- Tom's Chipotle nutrition facts
- Arizona Arnold Palmer Half & Half Iced Tea Lemonade Zero 11.5 fl. oz. nutrition facts
- Great Value Twist & Shout nutrition facts
- Nice! kettle corn nutrition facts