- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Whole Foods: Meals to Go Chicken Salad
Whole Foods: Meals to Go - Chicken Salad
|Total Fat||90 g||Potassium||2,524 mg|
|Saturated||42 g||Total Carbs||297 g|
|Polyunsaturated||1 g||Dietary Fiber||44 g|
|Monounsaturated||15 g||Sugars||62 g|
|Trans||2 g||Protein||209 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Marie Callender's (970 Calories In the Entire Package) calories
- Palac-attacks calories
- Usda Br 15271 calories
- Zion - Shredex - Green Apple calories
- Jamie Oliver - Keep It Simple calories
- Kg Mornings Star Farms calories
- Max and Ermas Steamed Butter Broccoli calories
- Yakatori Chicken With Japanse-style Fried Rice calories
- Weight Watchers ****single Serve**** calories
- Nuts Are Good! Inc.,sold at Kroger In Plastic Container calories