- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Whole Foods Market Walnuts Raw
Whole Foods Market - Walnuts - Raw
|Total Fat||23 g||Potassium||9,617 mg|
|Saturated||5 g||Total Carbs||678 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||230 g|
|Monounsaturated||7 g||Sugars||36 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||282 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Whole Foods Market
- Aquafina nutrition facts
- The bakery at Wal-Mart nutrition facts
- Premier Nutrition - Protein nutrition facts
- Kinnikinnick Foods nutrition facts
- Keystone nutrition facts
- Soy Boy nutrition facts
- Celia's nutrition facts
- EatingWell nutrition facts
- Mlo Sports nutrition facts
- Real Simple recipe nutrition facts