- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Whole Foods Market Large White Cage Free Eggs
Whole Foods Market - Large White Cage Free Eggs
|Total Fat||13 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||3 g||Total Carbs||8 g|
|Polyunsaturated||2 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||7 g||Sugars||6 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||74 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Whole Foods Market
- Ribena nutrition facts
- Nestle Coffee-Mate nutrition facts
- Marble Slab Creamery nutrition facts
- Amish Country Kitchen nutrition facts
- Cooking Light (Home Made) nutrition facts
- Jersey Mikes nutrition facts
- Herbal Magic nutrition facts
- Almond Dream nutrition facts
- Premier Nutrition - Protein nutrition facts
- Hershey's Miniatures - Assorted Bag nutrition facts