- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Whole Foods Market Avocado for Sandwich
Whole Foods Market - Avocado for Sandwich
|Total Fat||13 g||Potassium||300 mg|
|Saturated||5 g||Total Carbs||63 g|
|Polyunsaturated||3 g||Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Monounsaturated||5 g||Sugars||13 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||20 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Whole Foods Market
- Aquafina nutrition facts
- The bakery at Wal-Mart nutrition facts
- Premier Nutrition - Protein nutrition facts
- Kinnikinnick Foods nutrition facts
- Keystone nutrition facts
- Soy Boy nutrition facts
- Celia's nutrition facts
- EatingWell nutrition facts
- Mlo Sports nutrition facts
- Real Simple recipe nutrition facts