- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Whole Foods L-Carnitine
Whole Foods - L-Carnitine
|Total Fat||8 g||Potassium||82 mg|
|Saturated||5 g||Total Carbs||19 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||2 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||30 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Whole Foods
- General Mills - Nature Valley nutrition facts
- Dinner by Design nutrition facts
- Wolf Brand nutrition facts
- Proti nutrition facts
- Rogers nutrition facts
- La Favorita nutrition facts
- Stop & Shop - Nature's Promise nutrition facts
- Tassos nutrition facts
- Hawaiian Sun nutrition facts
- Brennans nutrition facts