- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Whole Foods In-House Made Italian Chicken Sausage Hot or Mild
Whole Foods In-House Made - Italian Chicken Sausage - Hot or Mild
|Total Fat||4 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||2 g||Total Carbs||7 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||5 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||4 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Whole Foods In-House Made
- Gatell's nutrition facts
- Shunshine nutrition facts
- Paleo People banana nut crunch granola nutrition facts
- Guy's Smoke Pit nutrition facts
- lemon grass paste nutrition facts
- weight watchers Strawberry fruit bar nutrition facts
- Markside Flatbread Pizza nutrition facts
- OLD ELPASO FLOUR TORTILLAS FOR BURRITOS nutrition facts
- Promo Doro nutrition facts
- Miss Vickie's Potato Chips - Lunch Size nutrition facts