- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Whole Foods Health Starts Here Lebanese Lentil and Rice Soup
Whole Foods Health Starts Here - Lebanese Lentil and Rice Soup
|Total Fat||104 g||Potassium||273 mg|
|Saturated||40 g||Total Carbs||394 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||14 g|
|Monounsaturated||1 g||Sugars||40 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||187 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Whole Foods Health Starts Here
- Jody's nutrition facts
- The Naptime Chef nutrition facts
- Home Canned nutrition facts
- Primal Pac nutrition facts
- Kimberly's nutrition facts
- The Eat-Clean Diet Cookbook nutrition facts
- La Sandia nutrition facts
- Farmo nutrition facts
- mom d's homemade nutrition facts
- Hyvee Brand fish market nutrition facts