- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Whole Foods (Corrected) Chicken Sausage Spinach & Feta
Whole Foods (Corrected) - Chicken Sausage Spinach & Feta
|Total Fat||0 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||0 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Whole Foods (Corrected)
- Asda - no added sugar double strength calories
- BluePrintMilk calories
- pollen organics calories
- line Penny calories
- Lean Cuisine frozen dinner calories
- Nature's Pride - 100% Natural calories
- Nutella Cookies calories
- Baskin Robbins - Pralines 'N Cream - Sugar Free calories
- Crockpot Beef and Sweet Potato Stew calories
- Bertolli Classic Meal for 2 calories