- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Weight Watcher's Smart Ones Pasta With Ricotta and Spinach
Weight Watcher's Smart Ones - Pasta With Ricotta and Spinach
|Total Fat||1 g||Potassium||842 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||29 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||20 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||2 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Weight Watcher's Smart Ones
- Long Trail nutrition facts
- Biehler's nutrition facts
- homemade (ss) nutrition facts
- JLH McCain nutrition facts
- Halls Defense Vitamin C Drops nutrition facts
- TJ's Premium nutrition facts
- Aldi- Great Gerkins nutrition facts
- Baguette nutrition facts
- Cooking Light Lose Weight Cookbook nutrition facts
- Food for Health Life Food nutrition facts