- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Weight Watchers Shelly's Homemade Seafood Lasagna
Weight Watchers - Shelly's Homemade Seafood Lasagna
|Total Fat||3 g||Potassium||95 mg|
|Saturated||1 g||Total Carbs||24 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||4 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||13 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Weight Watchers
- Smart Ones - Roast Turkey Medallions and Mushrooms in S...
- All Natural Chicken Breasts 5 oz
- Light String Cheese Light Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzar...
- Thai Red Curry W/chicken & Vegetables, Weight Watchers
- Carrot & Lentil Soup
- Smart Ones Broccoli and Cheddar Roasted Potatoes (Corre...
- Hytop nutrition facts
- Weight Watchers Cookbook nutrition facts
- Danone nutrition facts
- Kens Steak House nutrition facts
- Triscuit nutrition facts
- Fritolay nutrition facts
- Polar nutrition facts
- General Foods International Coffees nutrition facts
- Healthy Choice nutrition facts
- Butterball nutrition facts