- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Waffle House Omelet 3 Egg Whites, Chicken, Cheese, Onions, Tomatoes, Peppers
Waffle House - Omelet 3 Egg Whites, Chicken, Cheese, Onions, Tomatoes, Peppers
|Total Fat||5 g||Potassium||21 mg|
|Saturated||1 g||Total Carbs||25 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||14 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||8 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Waffle House
- Red Eye Cafe nutrition facts
- skinny girl on the go bars nutrition facts
- Hannaford/ My Essentials nutrition facts
- Yoplait Original Strawberry Banana nutrition facts
- Barbertios Chicken burrito nutrition facts
- Gaston County Schools nutrition facts
- Wonderful Roasted and Salted Pistachios (in shell) nutrition facts
- Dole Ready-Cut Fruit nutrition facts
- Thüringer (Heidecksburger) nutrition facts
- Jarlsburg Lite nutrition facts