- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Veal - Leg (top round), lean and fat, cooked, roasted
Veal - Leg (top round), lean and fat, cooked, roasted
|Total Fat||21 g||Potassium||394 mg|
|Saturated||5 g||Total Carbs||79 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||11 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||36 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||54 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Generic
- Dum Dum - Coelhinho Dum nutrition facts
- o,1 % fat Linessa yogurt (lidl) nutrition facts
- Smucker's (masani) nutrition facts
- SweetSourSalty nutrition facts
- berry coffee compant nutrition facts
- Branford's Originals nutrition facts
- UConn Putnam nutrition facts
- Fudgesickle nutrition facts
- Scarfie Marlow Pie nutrition facts
- tch-Campbells 98% fat free cream moshroom soup 10 3/4 oz or 305g nutrition facts