- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in University of Illinois Housing Dining Services Spinach (Salad Bar)
University of Illinois - Housing Dining Services - Spinach (Salad Bar)
|Total Fat||24 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||16 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||10 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from University of Illinois - Housi...
- Outback Steakouse nutrition facts
- Cambell's Turkey Gravy nutrition facts
- Panda (canada) nutrition facts
- Birdseye Steamfresh Asian Melody nutrition facts
- Nudbar nutrition facts
- Health.com Recipe nutrition facts
- Le Marttinique nutrition facts
- Paige's vegetable dip nutrition facts
- Ball Park Grillmaster Hearty Beef Frank nutrition facts
- crossroads cafe nutrition facts