- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Traditions Meal Solutions Vegetable Omelet & Turkey Sausage Links, Cinnamon Apples, and Asparagus
Traditions Meal Solutions - Vegetable Omelet & Turkey Sausage Links, Cinnamon Apples, and Asparagus
|Total Fat||280 g||Potassium||2,000 mg|
|Saturated||57 g||Total Carbs||589 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||96 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||55 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||152 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Traditions Meal Solutions
- Seafood Fettuccini
- Char Steak Loaded Potato and Brussel Sprouts
- Breaded Veal Patty, Mixed Greens, and Sweet Potatoes
- 052 - Teriyaki Chicken Breast, Sweet Potatoes, and Brus...
- Chicken Casserole, Cinnamon Apples, and Broccoli With S...
- Beef & Bowtie Pasta With Spaghetti Sauce, Asparagus, an...