- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Traditions Meal Solutions Chicken & Dumplings, Peaches, and Winter Vegetables
Traditions Meal Solutions - Chicken & Dumplings, Peaches, and Winter Vegetables
|Total Fat||2 g||Potassium||24 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||24 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||3 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||30 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Traditions Meal Solutions
- Grilled Chicken Strips W/Penne Cabbage Green Beans W/On...
- Wheat Bread
- Red Beans and Rice W/Carrots and Cabbage
- Chicken Parmesan, Whipped Potatoes, and Summer Vegetabl...
- Breaded Veal Pattie/Mixed Greens/Diced Sweet Potatoes W...
- Beef/Pepper Pattie,Sweet Potatoe Casserole, Mixed Green...
- aldis fit & active peach iced tea nutrition facts
- michauns nutrition facts
- Robbel's nutrition facts
- boneless, skinless nutrition facts
- Cobb's Pizza Roll nutrition facts
- Lundberg Eco-Farmed nutrition facts
- Wilderness Family Naturals Healthy Addictions Coconut Spread nutrition facts
- HyTop Steamables nutrition facts
- renee nutrition facts
- lilly's bake shoppe nutrition facts