- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Tomato products - Canned, sauce
Tomato products - Canned, sauce
|Total Fat||51 g||Potassium||1,495 mg|
|Saturated||12 g||Total Carbs||137 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||15 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||51 g|
|Trans||2 g||Protein||69 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Generic
- Dans Shake nutrition facts
- Stonehill Kitchen nutrition facts
- Husman's Original Style Bar-B-Q Chips nutrition facts
- SB and French Vanilla nutrition facts
- Dell Cart All Beef Franks nutrition facts
- Tops omoto nutrition facts
- Val's Beef Enchiladas nutrition facts
- Better Homes and Gardens- New Cookbook-Limted Edition (1930-2000) nutrition facts
- Japones nutrition facts
- Doleys nutrition facts