- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in the Ojai Cook Lemonaise Light
the Ojai Cook - Lemonaise Light
|Total Fat||20 g||Potassium||3,776 mg|
|Saturated||2 g||Total Carbs||319 g|
|Polyunsaturated||14 g||Dietary Fiber||66 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||64 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||89 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from the Ojai Cook
- Callison's nutrition facts
- Slim Energy nutrition facts
- Steve's Sloppy Joes nutrition facts
- Subway 6 in. Orchard Chicken Salad on 9 grain wheat bread nutrition facts
- Steve's Sloppy Joe's nutrition facts
- Trader Joes Organic Shells and White Cheddar nutrition facts
- Homemade on Honey Wheat Sandwich Thins nutrition facts
- Emilianos nutrition facts
- CCK nutrition facts
- Jamie Homemade nutrition facts