- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Tgi Fridays Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad Low Fat Balsamic Vinaigrette
Tgi Fridays - Grilled Chicken Cobb Salad - Low Fat Balsamic Vinaigrette
|Total Fat||13 g||Potassium||54 mg|
|Saturated||6 g||Total Carbs||31 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||17 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||3 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Tgi Fridays
- Smirnoff nutrition facts
- Jimmy Johns nutrition facts
- Logan's Roadhouse nutrition facts
- Balance Gold nutrition facts
- Natures Promise nutrition facts
- Orville Redenbacher's - Gourmet nutrition facts
- P.F. Chang's China Bistro nutrition facts
- Chapman's nutrition facts
- McDonald's nutrition facts
- M&M's Brand nutrition facts