- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Subway Italian B.M.T. Italian Bread, No Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato & Onion
Subway - Italian B.M.T. - Italian Bread, No Cheese, Lettuce, Tomato & Onion
|Total Fat||5 g||Potassium||700 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||35 g|
|Polyunsaturated||1 g||Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||6 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||18 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Subway - Italian B.M.T.
- Chick Fila Chicken on Wheat Bread(Updated 3-22-13) nutrition facts
- Bien Padre's nutrition facts
- Two Papas Biscotti Company, Inc. nutrition facts
- Royce' Baton Cookies nutrition facts
- Homemade Spinach, potato, feta frittata nutrition facts
- Speedway Cafe nutrition facts
- Jazzman' s cafe nutrition facts
- La Familia Restaurant nutrition facts
- Thorne Performance nutrition facts
- Sharky's Naked Chicken Fajita Bowl - No rice, no beans nutrition facts