- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in St. John's Hospital Steak Cut French Fries
St. John's Hospital - Steak Cut French Fries
|Total Fat||9 g||Potassium||60 mg|
|Saturated||6 g||Total Carbs||39 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||1 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||23 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||9 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from St. John's Hospital
- Knorr Kremalı Domates Çorbası nutrition facts
- L.A Diner American style nutrition facts
- Cubans nutrition facts
- Mars Latte Flavia nutrition facts
- Ocean Spray ics nutrition facts
- Generic Korean Prepared nutrition facts
- Jeff's Subway nutrition facts
- Tia Mona nutrition facts
- Mott's ics nutrition facts
- Gatorade G ics nutrition facts