- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Speciality Cafe Thai Peanut Salad With Oven Roasted Chicken, No Wonton Strips
Speciality Cafe - Thai Peanut Salad - With Oven Roasted Chicken, No Wonton Strips
|Total Fat||0 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||0 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Speciality Cafe
- Tesco Value PL nutrition facts
- bodystore.nl nutrition facts
- Samurai Japanese Restaurant nutrition facts
- australian pork nutrition facts
- Casper & Gambini's nutrition facts
- Maxwell House Instant nutrition facts
- Malay Drinks nutrition facts
- Wendy'd nutrition facts
- Leicht und Fit nutrition facts
- Volvic Kirsche nutrition facts