- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Spark Recipes Roasted Asparagus With Olive Oil and Garlic
Spark Recipes - Roasted Asparagus With Olive Oil and Garlic
|Total Fat||4 g||Potassium||625 mg|
|Saturated||1 g||Total Carbs||11 g|
|Polyunsaturated||1 g||Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Monounsaturated||3 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||5 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Spark Recipes
- Just Frest nutrition facts
- Aunt Norma's nutrition facts
- Puravita nutrition facts
- SOU Breakfast Burrito nutrition facts
- Tabla-Fresh Direct nutrition facts
- homemade (The Healthy College Cookbook nutrition facts
- Lilly's Homestyle Bake Shop (Whole Foods nutrition facts
- hillshire farms ultra thin oven roasted turkey breast nutrition facts
- Starbucks Grande 16 0z nutrition facts
- Progress Vegetable Classics nutrition facts