- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Snacks - Sesame sticks, wheat-based, salted
Snacks - Sesame sticks, wheat-based, salted
|Total Fat||6 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||3 g||Total Carbs||14 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||1 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||7 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- 25 Burgers nutrition facts
- kellogg'g pop tarts, low fat, brown sugar cinamon nutrition facts
- Candice's 1 whole/3 whites omlette nutrition facts
- Marks and Spencer - Food on the Go nutrition facts
- Iogurte Batido Betania nutrition facts
- Tim Hortons U.S. nutrition facts
- ASDA CBY Tub Data nutrition facts
- Traidcraft Geo nutrition facts
- Suzy's extra lean hamburger nutrition facts
- Blood diet nutrition facts