- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Shauna's Home Made Oatmeal Cookies (With Raisins and Blueberries)
Shauna's Home Made - Oatmeal Cookies (With Raisins and Blueberries)
|Total Fat||242 g||Potassium||4,116 mg|
|Saturated||91 g||Total Carbs||83 g|
|Polyunsaturated||9 g||Dietary Fiber||10 g|
|Monounsaturated||105 g||Sugars||9 g|
|Trans||14 g||Protein||230 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Shauna's Home Made
- Potbellys Turkey on Whole wheat thin cut calories
- Souplantation/Sweet Tomatos calories
- Starbucks Small Chai tea with Soy calories
- nuebo leon calories
- Beef Patties calories
- Heb Petitie Diced Tomatoes, Large Can calories
- Kenny's (Licorice International calories
- Alamo Restaurant calories
- Dannon Okios yogurt non fat calories
- W&M Zoca calories