- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Raised at Home Organic Chicken Egg
Raised at Home - Organic Chicken Egg
|Total Fat||8 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||6 g||Total Carbs||17 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||12 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||0 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Raised at Home
- Dole/Kraft/Perdue/Fresh Gourmet/Kroger nutrition facts
- Kim's Mixed Salad nutrition facts
- Tratttoria Verde nutrition facts
- Ram's Den nutrition facts
- Just The Basics- CVS nutrition facts
- St. Benoit Yogurt - Honey nutrition facts
- Viter nutrition facts
- Arbonne Chocolate Protein Shake Mix nutrition facts
- Cheeseits- Reduced Fat nutrition facts
- Val;s nutrition facts