- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Q&E Low-Cal Vegan Comfort Food Banana Nut Bread
Q&E Low-Cal Vegan Comfort Food - Banana Nut Bread
|Total Fat||1 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||30 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||3 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||27 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||1 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Q&E Low-Cal Vegan Comfort Food
- Generic (per fitday) calories
- Clementine calories
- red onion - PJ's (approx. - 11 cal./oz) calories
- Turkey Sausage - Ground calories
- Zesty Kraft Italian Dressing - 2 tablespoons calories
- wafers calories
- F1rstchile calories
- Morrisons Chipsticks Salt And Vinegar calories
- Cal-Maine Sunups Eggs calories
- Fat-Blasting calories