- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Pepsi (Less Calories) 591ml
Pepsi (Less Calories) - 591ml
|Total Fat||2 g||Potassium||320 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||46 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||11 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||23 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||10 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Stonefire Pizza Company nutrition facts
- Mixed Vegetables nutrition facts
- Lindas Low Carb No Cook cheesecake nutrition facts
- General Foods International Coffee Irish Creme Cappucino nutrition facts
- POM Bar nutrition facts
- Stouffer's Dinner Club nutrition facts
- Zing Zang nutrition facts
- M & S Lovely Vegetables nutrition facts
- North Dakota Mill Whole Wheat Flour nutrition facts
- La Bree's Bakery nutrition facts