- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Old English Inns Homemade Rustic Potato Wedges
Old English Inns - Homemade Rustic Potato Wedges
|Total Fat||9 g||Potassium||602 mg|
|Saturated||2 g||Total Carbs||36 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||15 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||77 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Old English Inns
- buns DARLENE hot dog calories
- 3.5 % Ipa (Calories Only Reflect Carbs calories
- Porter - Homebrew calories
- Pillsbury Brownies (Corrected---Net Carbs per pc 1 of 12 calories
- Ranata calories
- Wheat Beer - Homebrew (Calories Only Reflect Carbs calories
- Bruce Aidell's calories
- predue oven chicken calories
- LaManna calories
- giant eagle creamery classic calories