- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Mom's Kidney Bean Cooked With Olive Oil and Sauce
Mom's - Kidney Bean - Cooked With Olive Oil and Sauce
|Total Fat||61 g||Potassium||50 mg|
|Saturated||8 g||Total Carbs||42 g|
|Polyunsaturated||5 g||Dietary Fiber||10 g|
|Monounsaturated||40 g||Sugars||2 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||17 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Mom's
- Orville Redenbacher's- Natural - Mini Bags nutrition facts
- Jardine's nutrition facts
- Gadoua nutrition facts
- Jardin Bio nutrition facts
- Earthbound farms organic nutrition facts
- Cedar Creek nutrition facts
- The Laughing Tomato nutrition facts
- Ghiradelli Chocolate Sqare nutrition facts
- Marco Polo nutrition facts
- Ace nutrition facts