- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Mom's Homemade Breakfast Pizza
Mom's Homemade - Breakfast Pizza
|Total Fat||46 g||Potassium||170 mg|
|Saturated||22 g||Total Carbs||18 g|
|Polyunsaturated||2 g||Dietary Fiber||4 g|
|Monounsaturated||16 g||Sugars||12 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||20 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Mom's Homemade
- WW Tuna & Noodles (6pts) Smart One nutrition facts
- Lonerider nutrition facts
- quaker oat one hundred calorie nutrition facts
- 500 Low-Cholesterol Recipes nutrition facts
- Homemade - Tilapia nutrition facts
- Thompson Creek Turkey Deli nutrition facts
- homemade vanilla soy smoothie nutrition facts
- Market of Choice Skim Milk Vitamin A & D Fat Free Milk nutrition facts
- Portside (save a lot) nutrition facts
- Homemade "Taste of Home Recipe" nutrition facts