- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Mens Health Magazine Recipe Black Bean Quinoa Burger
Mens Health Magazine Recipe - Black Bean Quinoa Burger
|Total Fat||89 g||Potassium||963 mg|
|Saturated||43 g||Total Carbs||159 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||21 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||31 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||261 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Mens Health Magazine Recipe
- Mcalister's Tuna Salad Sandwhich nutrition facts
- Johnsonville Cheese Brat W/1 Slice of Rainbow White Bread nutrition facts
- Emeril's Simple Recipe - Foodnetwork (W/ Brown Sugar) nutrition facts
- Hannaford Whole Wheat Bagel Thins nutrition facts
- Townshouse nutrition facts
- Chipotle Vegetable Bowl nutrition facts
- Traces of Life nutrition facts
- Spring Value nutrition facts
- Homemade - 465 Calorie Jamaican Chicken Stew Over White Rice nutrition facts
- Papa Jonh's nutrition facts