- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Mayo Clinic William-Sonoma Carrot and Ginger Soup
Mayo Clinic William-Sonoma - Carrot and Ginger Soup
|Total Fat||2 g||Potassium||555 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||65 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||8 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||28 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||4 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Mayo Clinic William-Sonoma
- Norda nutrition facts
- Uncle Jim's nutrition facts
- sunil nutrition facts
- Carlson Cafe (Bon Appetit) nutrition facts
- Tropical Valley Foods nutrition facts
- Michelina's Zap'ems Gourmet--Macaroni & Beef nutrition facts
- Roko nutrition facts
- Fage Total 0% With Mango Guanabana (150g) with 1/2 Fruit nutrition facts
- PHFH nutrition facts
- Better Home and Gardens New Dieter's Cookbook - nutrition facts