- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Martha Stewart Fit to Eat Mustard Green and Roasted Garlic Pesto With Pecorino-Romano Cheese
Martha Stewart Fit to Eat - Mustard Green and Roasted Garlic Pesto With Pecorino-Romano Cheese
|Total Fat||0 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||0 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Martha Stewart Fit to Eat
- PC thin bun nutrition facts
- 1st Phorm Phormual-1 pure whey protein isolate - fruit punch nutrition facts
- Aldi- Benton's nutrition facts
- KC ~ Black Angus nutrition facts
- Linda's Low Carb Menue's & Recipes nutrition facts
- Kalev Draakoni komm nutrition facts
- Eating Well Recipe Rescue nutrition facts
- (chiedo_le_donna) josephs nutrition facts
- (chiedo_le_donna) hellmann's nutrition facts
- Earthbound Farn Organic nutrition facts