- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Martha Stewart Everyday Food Recipe Dill-Feta Scrambled Eggs
Martha Stewart Everyday Food Recipe - Dill-Feta Scrambled Eggs
|Total Fat||13 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||19 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||2 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||18 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Martha Stewart Everyday Food R...
- Milville Get Balance Crunch nutrition facts
- Fat Secret.com nutrition fact nutrition facts
- Leah's Nature's Harvest nutrition facts
- Real Food Connection nutrition facts
- BOLDER nutrition facts
- Lorri's: Parmesan, Grated (stinky cheese) ShopRite Brand nutrition facts
- The Protein Bakery (NZ nutrition facts
- Shruti Morning Chai nutrition facts
- Leah's Healthy Life nutrition facts
- Callendar's nutrition facts