- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Marketside (Wal-Mart) Organic Baby Spinach- Fresh 5 oz.
Marketside (Wal-Mart) - Organic Baby Spinach- Fresh 5 oz.
|Total Fat||5 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||3 g||Total Carbs||10 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||1 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||2 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Marketside (Wal-Mart)
- Emies Homemade April 2013 nutrition facts
- grecian island nutrition facts
- Egg Salad - Homemade nutrition facts
- Physio Vites nutrition facts
- Snack Fresh Fruit and cheese bites nutrition facts
- Lidl Nonna Mia nutrition facts
- koundouraki nutrition facts
- Gnc Green Coffee Bean nutrition facts
- Yogurt(correct) nutrition facts
- Subway Footlong Turkey Breast and Black Forest Ham nutrition facts