- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in L.B. Maple Treat Maple Caramels
L.B. Maple Treat - Maple Caramels
|Total Fat||27 g||Potassium||20 mg|
|Saturated||9 g||Total Carbs||33 g|
|Polyunsaturated||3 g||Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Monounsaturated||3 g||Sugars||7 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||16 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from L.B. Maple Treat
- Ye Old Oake nutrition facts
- Sportness nutrition facts
- Lite apple Sauce nutrition facts
- Full Bar Shake nutrition facts
- Slimhim nutrition facts
- Barbacoa Grill nutrition facts
- lepti-trim nutrition facts
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center nutrition facts
- Savvy Savories (mhalyaro nutrition facts
- Purdue Oven Roaster nutrition facts