- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Kiki & Gemma's Homemade Steak Fry (Adaptation of the Cook & the Butcher Recipe) Pan-fried Rib-eye W. Roasted Cherry Peppers In Co2nut Oil
Kiki & Gemma's Homemade Steak Fry (Adaptation of the Cook & the Butcher Recipe) - Pan-fried Rib-eye W. Roasted Cherry Peppers In Co2nut Oil
|Total Fat||2 g||Potassium||409 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||55 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||6 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||39 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||2 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
- Generic Broccoli Cheese Soup nutrition facts
- Naked - 100% Juice Smoothie nutrition facts
- Green Giant - Dmw nutrition facts
- Aunt Nellie's - Dmw nutrition facts
- Red8 - Vanilla Whey Protein 25gms nutrition facts
- Masitas De Peurco (Cuban - Fried Pork Chunks) nutrition facts
- Generic Low Fat, Low Salt Bologna nutrition facts
- Suchbunch nutrition facts
- Go Picnic Boxed Lunch nutrition facts
- Deskins Chocolate No Bakes nutrition facts