Calories in Kiki & Gemma's Homemade Semifreddo (Adaptation of the Taste.com.au Recipe) Raspberries, Pistachio & Rosewater W. Heavy Cream
Kiki & Gemma's Homemade Semifreddo (Adaptation of the Taste.com.au Recipe) - Raspberries, Pistachio & Rosewater W. Heavy Cream
|Total Fat||20 g||Potassium||516 mg|
|Saturated||6 g||Total Carbs||34 g|
|Polyunsaturated||10 g||Dietary Fiber||5 g|
|Monounsaturated||4 g||Sugars||15 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||11 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Kiki & Gemma's Homemade Semifr...
- Poached Eggs on A Toasted Bagel (W.Medley of Vegetables...
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Protein-loaded Bagel W. Cream Cheese & Salmon
- Wild Mushrooms, Chicken Broth & Coconut Milk, Arborio R...
- Rib-eye In Chimichurri Sauce W. A Side of Peach Salsa
- Co2nut Baked Spiced Herbed Butternut Squash & Chickpeas...
- свеиа смачненки
- Coop spicy chicken sandwich
- Aro Gouda Jung
- Ako-ko Yoko Gummy
- caffe co
- Roland Harris
- Boddymass Whey Protein nutrition