- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Inland Market Mediterranean Basil Tilapia
Inland Market - Mediterranean Basil Tilapia
|Total Fat||84 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||45 g||Total Carbs||577 g|
|Polyunsaturated||5 g||Dietary Fiber||228 g|
|Monounsaturated||10 g||Sugars||77 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||285 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Inland Market
- City Road nutrition facts
- Nutrablend Banana Berry Omega Whey Omega3 =.6g Omega6=.1g nutrition facts
- Lump Crab Meat nutrition facts
- Promax Diet nutrition facts
- Grand Ole Bakery nutrition facts
- Sainsbury's Be Good To Your Self nutrition facts
- It Works Greens nutrition facts
- Nestle Nutrion Carnation Breakfast essentials Complete Nutrional Drink nutrition facts
- Trayde Joe's nutrition facts
- Nationwide Children's Hospital Cafeteria nutrition facts