- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Indian Homemade Chicken Curry and Rice With Mango Chutney
Indian - Homemade Chicken Curry and Rice With Mango Chutney
|Total Fat||0 g||Potassium||0 mg|
|Saturated||0 g||Total Carbs||0 g|
|Polyunsaturated||0 g||Dietary Fiber||0 g|
|Monounsaturated||0 g||Sugars||0 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||0 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Indian
- Piccadilly nutrition facts
- Marva Maid nutrition facts
- Weight Watchers Smart Ones Bistro Selections nutrition facts
- Evos nutrition facts
- Butterball Thin Sliced turkey bacon nutrition facts
- Green Giant - Healthy Vision nutrition facts
- Gandolfo's nutrition facts
- Knorr (Sides Plus Veggies) nutrition facts
- International House of Pancakes (Ihop) nutrition facts
- Jerry's Subs and Pizza nutrition facts