Calories in Homemade-Recipe From the Washington Post Mushroom and Rice Casserole
Homemade-Recipe From the Washington Post - Mushroom and Rice Casserole
|Total Fat||53 g||Potassium||2,610 mg|
|Saturated||13 g||Total Carbs||127 g|
|Polyunsaturated||10 g||Dietary Fiber||17 g|
|Monounsaturated||24 g||Sugars||40 g|
|Trans||1 g||Protein||106 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Homemade-Recipe From the Washi...
- Lemonade - From powder, prepared with water
- Bread - Cornbread, prepared from recipe, made with low ...
- Cake - White, prepared from recipe without frosting
- Waffles - Plain, prepared from recipe
- Candies - Peanut brittle, prepared-from-recipe
- Snacks - Potato chips, made from dried potatoes, plain