- Doctor recommended studies show that diet journals are essential for weight loss.
- Largest food database - over 2,000,000 entries
- Track all major nutrients - calories, fat, protein, carbs, sugar, fiber, cholesterol and more
- Sync with our free iPhone, Android and Blackberry apps - now with a barcode scanner!
- Completely free
Calories in Homemade My Biriyani
Homemade - My Biriyani
|Total Fat||41 g||Potassium||362 mg|
|Saturated||2 g||Total Carbs||138 g|
|Polyunsaturated||8 g||Dietary Fiber||49 g|
|Monounsaturated||18 g||Sugars||18 g|
|Trans||0 g||Protein||35 g|
*Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
More from Homemade
- Van Camp's nutrition facts
- Honeysuckle nutrition facts
- Gortons nutrition facts
- Shedd's Spread Country Crock nutrition facts
- Dairy Glen nutrition facts
- Purnell's Old Folks nutrition facts
- Bakers & Chefs nutrition facts
- Corn Nuts nutrition facts
- Corazonas nutrition facts
- Orchard Valley Harvest nutrition facts